Summary: The Implementation Analyst job opening in Chicago could be a great fit if you've worked with technology and implementation at an insurance agency or benefits admin company. In this role, you ensure platforms built for clients to manage health and welfare programs are maintained and satisfy their expectations.
- Learn benefit administration systems and act as a technical, subject matter expert
- Understand, process, import and manipulate large data sets
- Interpret benefit plan information obtained from account managers and configure client administration site
- Provide ongoing support for active clients via email, phone and in-person visits.
- 2-4 years of health and welfare insurance experience and technology experience
- Advanced Excel and Outlook skills
- Systems analysis, software implementation, software development and/or technology customer service experience
- Experienced with Employee Navigator, Bswift or Jellyvision's Alex Decision support tool