Healthcare Sales Executive
Our client is one of the nation’s fast-growing innovators in the healthcare services sector (medical record retrieval, analytics and medical coding). The Company offers a range of services, including revenue management for managed care plans, international medical cost containment, health benefit administration for employers and health insurers, and mass medical record retrieval and coding services. They currently offer opportunities throughout the United States for Sales Executives. This position allows you the opportunity to work from home and includes a base salary plus commissions.
Healthcare Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Sales presentations to C-level executives in managed care environment
- Developing relationships with prospective customers.
- Prospect, develop a referral network and build relationships.
- Develop and implement tactical marketing and sales plans to ensure objectives/sales goals are met.
- Assume responsibility for achieving revenue objectives of the department along with rest of sales & marketing team.
- Support organization’s goals and values.
Healthcare Sales Executive Requirements
- Undergraduate degree
- Five or more years of sales within healthcare
- Demonstrated track record of sales success with complex sales within healthcare to C-level executives
- Must be positive, focused and driven to produce results.
- Superior at prospecting, asking questions and uncovering meaningful needs of potential clients.
- Excellent oral, written, follow-through, organizational, presentation and independent workload management skills.
- Professional Appearance, with a highly energetic sales personality.
- Knowledge of and experience with database software and Internet search applications.
- Must have above-average experience and skill in working with all Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Excel and Word.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Email this Job
Who To Contact
Scot Dickerson, CPC – President(515) 987-0242 x452
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Scot Dickerson, CPC
As a managing producer Scot is very active in his consulting with CSG’s clients on technical and executive level search projects. In addition, he spearheads the company’s alternative recruitment divisions: Contract Employees Solutions and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Scot is also a current board member and past president of the National Insurance Recruiter’s Association (NIRA).
Scot is a lifelong Iowan and a graduate of Iowa State University in Ames, IA. Scot is passionate about health, wellness and fitness. Outside of work, Scot loves to travel with his family and is very involved with all of his children’s activities.