This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency in the Denver area that has experienced explosive growth in the past few years. This is a firm that strongly believes in equipping employees to be successful by surrounding them with resources, tools, and a great team. They are seeking motivated individuals to be a part of a growing team of Benefit Analysts. The ideal candidate will be technically strong in group insurance, not afraid to dig into the details of a complex plan and get their hands dirty, and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
What It Will Take To Be Successful
- Develop renewal projections, funding rates, and reserve estimates for self-funded cases.
- Price plan changes for self-funded clients.
- Create exhibits and reports to illustrate the underwriting and financial aspects of designated projects.
- Explain and present complex underwriting principles and strategies in an understandable and meaningful way to internal staff and clients.
- Train analysts and other benefits personnel on renewal evaluations, underwriting, self-funding and stop-loss financial reviews, contribution modeling, and Rx carve-out marketing.
- Strong with numbers and general mathematical principles.
- Evaluate and assist consultants with negotiation of insured and stop-loss renewals.