Group Benefits Account Manager
Our client is a leading independent agency in the Midwest and one of the largest in the nation. They are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as a Group Benefits Account Manager for their Employee Benefits team.
Group Benefits Account Manager Responsibilities
- Provide marketing and client services for designated prospects and clients. Independently manage the market submission (RFP) process, secure information to effectively market to all carrier partners, prepare all new and renewal submissions for marketing, request data from insurance companies, review proposals and complete benefit and rate comparison, and communicate strategies with the client.
- Stay abreast of markets, products, and carrier competitiveness to provide a comprehensive product portfolio to the client.
- Act as a liaison between the client and insurance companies in order to resolve all normal service issues regarding billing, claims, eligibility, and other customer service issues.
Group Benefits Account Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience in a brokerage/retail agency environment.
- IL Life/Health license required.
- Experience with self-funded medical plans and an agency management system preferred.
- Additional designations such as RHU, REBC, and CEBS preferred.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.Email this Job
Who To Contact
Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU – Partner, Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x453
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU
Chris is a graduate from Northwestern College where he was a collegiate golfer, and a graduate of both the Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Program and Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute. Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children, coaching his children’s sports teams, and being actively involved in the community through church and civic engagement.