This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency in the greater Detroit area that has experienced explosive growth in the past few years. This is a firm that strongly believes in equipping employees to be successful by surrounding them with resources, tools, and a great team. They are seeking motivated individuals to be a part of a growing team of Benefit Analysts. The ideal candidate will be technically strong in group insurance, not afraid to dig into the details of a complex plan and get their hands dirty, and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
What It Will Take To Be Successful
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to work autonomously.
- Technically proficient in all aspects of ACA and healthcare reform.
- Strong with numbers and general mathematical principles.
- Strong technical underwriting background.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.