A nationally recognized insurance and financial services firm, headquartered in Chicago, sees an Executive Sales Assistant for the Insurance and Wealth Management division. Insurance or financial services industry experience is highly preferred.
General Summary: Provide the sales team (insurance and financial advisors) with administrative, sales and marketing support.
- Schedule client and prospect meetings
- Request and prepare quotes
- Prepare client reports and other presentation materials
- Follow up with insurance companies on status of paperwork and quotes
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel and PowerPoint)
- At least 1-2 years of administrative assistant/sales support career experience
- Strong customer service skills. Capable of timely and accurate follow up on client service requests.
Compensation and Perks:
- Salaried role in the $40ks
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401(k) match
- Vacation and sick time plus summer hours
- Casual Fridays