Providing comprehensive employee benefits guidance and consultative advice is more than a mission for this firm, it is a passion. Energetic, forward thinking, and creative individuals are sought to really make an impact on clients and prospects. In the ever-changing landscape of healthcare reform, new funding mechanisms, and more compliance than ever, it is critical to stay ahead of the curve with the latest and greatest information.
What Would Make You Successful In This Role
- Experience working with larger, complex accounts.
- Ability to interact with the C-Level in renewal meetings, complex negotiations with carriers and vendors, and multi-task at a high level.
- Looking for a long-term career move, and not just another job.
- Past experiences working within the sales/broker selection process.
- Successful experience working in one-on-one environment for enrollments and individual employee questions.
The Must-Haves For The Right Person
- State Life and Health License
- Professional designations (such as RHU, REBC, CEBS) a huge plus.
- Strong financial skills and ability to run deep analysis/trends.