Insurance job in the north suburbs of Boston: A super-regional insurance broker’s corporate benefits practice is thriving. The team is at capacity and needs help with many aspects of client management. This is largely an internal role that can be shaped based on your experience in one of two positions:
- Analyst and/or Underwriter- Fairly entry level (just a few years of group health insurance experience at a major medical carrier or insurance agency). It's a great opportunity to grow in client engagement responsibilities and pivot from an insurance company to agency.
2. Account Manager- You have agency experience in client service as the daily point of contact on an assigned book of business. You’ve had more decision making over renewals, client communication and implementation. Target compensation is $70k-$80k.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to collect, analyze, benchmark and summarize employee benefit data
- Can deliver accurate and timely client focused solutions
- 2-3 years in the group benefits insurance industry. Comfortable supporting fully funded, small group (under 100 lives) cases
- State insurance license
- Broad knowledge of group health insurance (medical, dental, vision. life, disability and/or worksite)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint