Agency Summary: A full-service, independent insurance agency headquartered in Austin, group employee benefits drives this diversified agency’s portfolio.
Location: This position can work from one of three offices (downtown Chicago, North Shore or western suburbs).
- Crunch Numbers- Diving into the analysis of plan data, claims history, costs, quotes, discounts and rate guarantees.
- Relationship Management- Manage and maintain client relationship. Be client facing- visit with them on-site to conduct mid-year reviews and renewal planning.
- Keep the Process Moving- Walk accounts through the transition process to set up new accounts, cultivate insurance carrier relationships, prepare proposals and arrange internal files for accurate policy administration.
Compensation & Perks: This agency understands how much their employees go above and beyond the call of duty. They will offer ways to reward you for all of the hard work inside and outside the office.
- Salary between $55k-$65k
- Competitive paid time off schedule, flexible hours and extended lunch hours
- Casual Fridays
- 401(k) matching program
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly community charity/volunteer programs