Employee Benefits Account Manager
Our client is a well-respected regional insurance agency that has been around for over fifty years. They have multiple offices throughout Texas and currently have a need for an Employee Benefits Account Manager in their office in Dallas. They are seeking a dynamic individual who will support the external customers by providing quality service implementation and delivery, and internal customer service through effective team communication, development, and management. The success of this role is measured by positive internal team development, external customer satisfaction, effective quality service delivery, and overall account retention.
Employee Benefits Account Manager Responsibilities
- Review quotes to ensure they match the benefits requested on the RFP and notify the support specialist in the event additional plan designs are required.
- Choose plan design recommendations and consult with producers as necessary.
- Review spreadsheets for accuracy and to ensure all documents are included in a proposal.
- Conduct client enrollment meetings in the absence of the Account Executive or Producer.
- Educate and encourage utilization of agency’s internal resources.
- Perform daily client service as main point of contact internally for questions/issues.
Employee Benefits Account Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- 3-5 years of progressive account management experience, preferably with an agency.
- State Life & Health license required.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU – Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x453
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU
Chris is a graduate from Northwestern College where he was a collegiate golfer, and a graduate of both the Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Program and Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute. Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children, coaching his children’s sports teams, and being actively involved in the community through church and civic engagement.