Are You Up For The Challenge of Supporting a Growing Book?
As the Employee Benefits Account Executive, you are an important addition to a national brokerage team located in downtown Chicago. The book is a mixture of group size and funding (fully insured and self-funded). The last two years the agency’s Chicago team has experienced unprecedented benefits growth. The agency expects to strengthen retention and add significant revenue over the next five years with the continued emphasis on the corporate benefits practice.
Skills and Experience
- This is a very engaged role with a mixture of group size and funding (fully insured and self-funded group health plans).
- Expect 75% of your work on-site with the remaining 25% visiting clients to review current plans, discuss upcoming renewals and conduct open enrollments.
- Salary range is $75k-$90k with up to 10% annual bonus potential.
- Related agency experience as a Senior Benefits Account Manager or Account Executive is required.
- Enjoy a combination of tactical policy administration tasks blended with strategic client facing negotiations, presentations and sales.