Employee Benefits Account Executive
Our client is a well-respected national insurance agency that has multiple offices across the country. They currently have a need for an Employee Benefits Account Executive in their office in the Charlotte area. They are seeking a dynamic individual who will support the external customers by providing quality service implementation and delivery, and internal customer service through effective team communication, development, and management. The success of this role is measured by positive internal team development, external customer satisfaction, effective quality service delivery, and overall account retention.
Employee Benefits Account Executive Responsibilities
- Provide high level daily service and support to all prospects and current clients.
- Identify cross sell and account rounding opportunities in coordination with producer.
- Coordinate with producer on preparation of new business and renewal proposals.
- Attend and participate in client proposal presentations, both new and renewal.
- Provide benefit administration training as needed in coordination with other agency resources.
- Facilitate client enrollment and employee meetings.
- Negotiate in coordination with internal team client renewals and new business submissions.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with insurance carrier representatives.
Employee Benefits Account Executive Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- 6-8 years of progressive account management experience, preferably with an agency.
- State Life & Health license required with additional professional designations a plus.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU – Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x453
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU
Chris is a graduate from Northwestern College where he was a collegiate golfer, and a graduate of both the Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Program and Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute. Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children, coaching his children’s sports teams, and being actively involved in the community through church and civic engagement.