Not an ordinary insurance firm. Their culture and values define who they are. With over a century of proud history enabling their employees to thrive in a high-quality and rewarding work environment. This employee friendly culture is further supported by excellent benefits both hard and soft.
The Director of Customer Relationship Management and Public Relations is responsible for leading the customer/client experience and public facing initiatives. This includes improving the customer/client experience, reorienting and scaling public relations and integrating the desire to promote the welfare of others within the insurance business. Leads a team to execute measurable, impactful and integrated client/customer, public relations and philanthropy initiatives.
Qualities, skills and experiences we seek:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) and Fellow, Life Office Management Institute (FLMI) preferred.
- 10 or more years of corporate leadership experience, including at least five years in the insurance industry with demonstrated performance of delivering results.
- Experience managing and developing teams.
- Fluency across a broad portfolio of marketing communications vehicles.
- Skilled in developing and executing public relations programs.