Driven by one guiding vision, to create innovative retirement income products that help people realize the retirement they’ve worked so hard to achieve. We are looking for a data scientist that will discover the information hidden in vast amounts of third-party data and internal data. The primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with products to help drive sales.
Reporting directly to the SVP, Marketing, the Director of Marketing Sciences will be responsible for oversight of insights and research, segmentation, reporting, analytics, marketing metrics, campaign measurements and marketing ROI measurement activities for the company on a national and regional basis.
Skills, abilities and experiences we seek
- 10+ years in a quantitative business environment ideally within financial services/insurance.
- Proficiency with statistical software (R,Stata, Matlab).
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Hbase.
- Familiarity of Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud platform, Google Analytics, Google Ads, website heat mapping, server logs.