With a commitment to attracting and retaining the best and the brightest talent, they have been repeatedly named one of the best places to work. Experience a culture that is flexible, where you can be innovative and use your creative energy.
Under the leadership of the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Director, Corporate Actuarial has overall responsibility of Corporate Actuarial functions. Oversees and participates in the preparation of financial statements, valuation reports, cash flow testing, ALM and experience studies. Provides direction and supervision for Corporate Actuarial associates. Serves as the Appointed Actuary.
Qualifications, skills and experiences needed for this role
- 8 to 10+ years of experience in actuarial valuation and financial reporting.
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with all aspects of an insurance company including policyholder service, product pricing, dividend philosophy, and statutory/tax financial work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CASE, ALFA, or similar valuation and projection software.
- Talent required in mission, focus, positivity, leader, business thinking.
- FSA (Fellowship status in the Society of Actuaries) and MAAA.
- Satisfaction of the actuarial continuing education requirements.