One of the largest, best-managed, independent agencies in the region. They offer a proven track record of high customer satisfaction and sustained sales growth throughout their multiple locations in ND and SD. They look to add an aggressive and sales professional to their team. This individual will inherit a small book of business, will build upon it with developing leads for commercial lines Property and Casualty risks, and work with an account management team to ensure high levels of client retention. Building upon a multi-decade history, their progressive team insures more than 1,500 farms and small businesses in North Dakota and South Dakota.
What Will Make You Successful
- Track record of insurance sales success in recent past.
- Ability to drive new business through prospect meetings, attending seminars, and becoming a trusted subject matter expert in your field.
- Experience selling crop insurance.
- State insurance licensing required.
- Additional professional designations or certifications a plus.