Commercial Lines Account Manager
Our client is a successful insurance agency with a unique opportunity for an experienced client service professional to step into a large, complex book of business. Specifically, these are white collar accounts that require a professional approach different from handling industrial insureds. In this position our client is looking for someone who has experience working with similar types of clients such as attorneys, doctors, accountants, etc.
Commercial Lines Account Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee the management of policy administration; maintain accurate coverage, billing and claims records; work closely with underwriters on policy changes and gaps.
- Participate in renewal planning sessions; communicate concerns from the insured to the sales and marketing teams. Help uncover opportunities for selling new lines or uninsured issues.
Commercial Lines Account Manager Qualifications
- Four year college degree or equivalent work experience; at least 3-5 years of independent agency account management experience.
- Ability to work closely with the sales and marketing teams to coordinate coverage issues, marketing plans and client appointments (review meetings).
- Large, more complex case background involving professional lines, property and liability issues. Other factors include exposure to accounts at least $30k-$50k in agency revenue.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Scott Thompson, CPC – Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x455
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Scott Thompson, CPC
Scott received his B.A. from Grandview University, and recently attained his MBA from Kaplan University. Having grown up in West Des Moines, he and his wife are thrilled to now be raising their three children close to extended family. Outside of work you’ll usually find Scott entertaining family and friends at his house (near his beloved garden) and cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes.