Commercial Lines Account Manager
A regional insurance agency with offices across Ohio has a current need for an Account Manager in the Commercial Lines Property and Casualty division in the Cleveland office. You will work closely with other team members on an assigned book of business to provide client service on a new and renewal basis.
Commercial Lines Account Manager Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain current and accurate client and prospect databases and files.
- Coordinate and develop renewal questionnaires, applications, submissions, and market summaries.
- Marketing efforts for new business opportunities and current book of business including reviewing, analyzing and summarizing quotes, coverage forms, and proposal presentation.
- Prepare certificates of insurance including interpretation of contract insurance requirements.
- Proven knowledge of transactions and related items such as account views, installment billings, accounting notes, accounting functions, and billing types.
- Review and summarize loss runs.
- Work with claims including reporting to carrier or assisting claims department in providing coverage information.
Commercial Lines Account Manager Requirements
- 3-5 years of applicable industry experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Valid state insurance license required, with additional designations such as CISR, INS or AAI preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and TAM preferred.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.Email this Job
Who To Contact
Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU – Partner, Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x453
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU
Chris is a graduate from Northwestern College where he was a collegiate golfer, and a graduate of both the Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Program and Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute. Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children, coaching his children’s sports teams, and being actively involved in the community through church and civic engagement.