Commercial Lines Account Manager
Our client is a regional insurance agency who is growing and currently looking for a commercial lines account manager in their Columbus office. They are seeking a dynamic individual who will bring high energy, good work ethic, and an entrepreneurial spirit to the position, along with strong technical skills and past agency experience focused on commercial lines risks. Medical malpractice niche experience strongly preferred.
Commercial Lines Account Manager Responsibilities
- Prepare new client submissions in accordance with internal marketing standards for submission to carriers.
- Coordinate the development and maintain individual client service schedules in the agency management system and ensure delivery of value-added services.
- Maintain client data integrity through regular maintenance and oversight of updates of applications, schedules, etc.
- Review company audits for accuracy, invoice and follow up on additional premiums as required.
- Prepare renewal marketing submissions in accordance with internal renewal timelines.
- Evaluate loss analysis and ensure accuracy prior to submittal on new or renewal business.
- Assist in the cross-sell and rounding out of accounts.
Commercial Lines Account Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- State Property & Casualty license required.
- 3-5 years of account management experience, preferably in a retail agency setting.
- Experience working with medical malpractice risks a must.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU – Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x453
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU
Chris is a graduate from Northwestern College where he was a collegiate golfer, and a graduate of both the Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Program and Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute. Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children, coaching his children’s sports teams, and being actively involved in the community through church and civic engagement.