Commercial Insurance Producer
Our client has been in the risk management business for over fifty years. Designed like a national brokerage they compete at that level on risk management business but remain committed to the middle market space. They are an agency defined by its vision to be a forward thinking agency. As such they seek an experienced property and casualty producer to be a part of that growth strategy in central and southern Ohio. This position will immediately impact the agency through new business production. You’ll put yourself in a position through individual contribution to provide strategic direction to other business development and marketing initiatives.
Commercial Insurance Producer Responsibilities:
- Establish a three year business development plan targeting accounts within your personal network along with capitalizing on cross selling opportunities with the agency’s commercial lines team.
- Identify target markets outside of the greater Columbus and Cincinnati areas to expand the agency’s sales footprint; this can include other in-state markets or regional opportunities with mid-sized, risk management business.
- Explore leadership opportunities either through staff mentoring, agency branding through community involvement or program design with the home office.
Commercial Insurance Producer Qualifications:
- At least five (5) years of experience developing your career as a commercial producer for a regional agency or national brokerage.
- Retail agency sales experience is critical; must understand the agency’s sales cycle, how to validate and be motivated to build a sustainable client base.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Scott Thompson, CPC – Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x455
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Scott Thompson, CPC
Scott received his B.A. from Grandview University, and recently attained his MBA from Kaplan University. Having grown up in West Des Moines, he and his wife are thrilled to now be raising their three children close to extended family. Outside of work you’ll usually find Scott entertaining family and friends at his house (near his beloved garden) and cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes.