Commercial Insurance Producer
Little Rock, AR
Our client is an established independent broker with large scale business operations in Arkansas and surrounding states. With the resources to insure a multitude of commercial and personal insurance risks, they have the capacity to provide programs for clients on a national scale. The agency is growing and seeks to add another commercial producer in Little Rock or Jonesboro. The agency intends to make significant investments on the hiring of new property and casualty producers.
Commercial Insurance Producer Responsibilities
- Design and implement a middle market business development platform.
- Seek out referral sources within the agency or through local business contacts.
- Actively participate in the complete client service process by taking the lead on risk management consultation, claims advocacy and renewal strategy.
- Push the agency’s Texas networking opportunities either through specialty industries or geographically into other in-state markets.
Commercial Insurance Producer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least three (3) years of insurance or business-to-business sales experience; for non-insurance experience to be applicable your sales style must be consultative and to C-level decision makers.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.Email this Job
Who To Contact
Job Seekers –
Insurance Job Search Confidential & PersonalizedPremier Insurance Positions Nationwide Whether your intention is simply to be made aware of exceptional situations as they come up, or you’ve found yourself in a situation where you need to more aggressively explore opportunities, we are interested in speaking with you. Whatever your individual scenario, we will offer you the highest level of discretion and confidentiality. We’ll take the time to learn about your goals and visions along with your individual personal circumstances that must be considered in making a move. We will provide you a confidential, personalized insurance job search based on your individual search criteria. Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life. That’s why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals. We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Confidentiality & Protecting Your Privacy. Your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Resume Tips. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing Assistance. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked and a checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resignation. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter – offers. Counter – offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?