This dynamic retail insurance brokerage is seeking a true leader to manage their commercial lines property and casualty division. They are in growth mode and need someone to provide top line strategy, bottom line financial projections, and world class subject matter expertise and training within the insurance industry.
The ideal components of a Commercial Insurance Director profile would include:
- Ability to balance communication between external stakeholders at carriers, vendors, clients, etc. and internal stakeholders on a diverse account management and client service team.
- Act as a liaison between the producer team and internal staff.
- Provide strategic recommendations to leadership team for overall formulation of infrastructure, operational efficiencies, and training/onboarding for new employees.
- Strong technology skills and experience.
Commercial Insurance Director Requirements
- Previous brokerage experience with career progression strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience in a management or leadership role with oversight of diverse account management, marketing, and customer service staff.
- Multiple insurance designations a huge plus.
- Expertise in Real Estate niche a must.
- Strong technical knowledge related to commercial insurance products, services, trends, technologies, and general terminology.