For over a century, this Detroit based insurance agency has delivered quality service and risk management protection to business clients and individuals. The Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative role partners closely with producers to maintain client relationships, policy data and ensure the renewal process goes smoothly.
A Little Bit About the Daily Duties You Can Expect:
- Support new and existing accounts (marketing, certificates, binders, billing, etc.)
- Process policy changes: endorsements, audits and re-marketing
- Delegate to Tech Assistants (ordering MVRs, completing applications, requesting loss runs)
- Monitor account quote; bind coverage
- Answer daily service calls from insureds and insurance companies
Experience and Licensing Required
- Active property and casualty insurance license
- Three (3) or more years of commercial insurance experience
- Familiarity with using insurance company websites to rate policies and process changes
This position is open as the agency prepares for more new business growth (and a few staff retirements) in 2018. ‘Family oriented’ is how people describe their culture. Committed to offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, the agency also has a 401k match, bi-weekly flex rotation schedule and charitable events/Casual Day Funds.