Client service job opening with a Cincinnati insurance agency doing great things for its employees. Culture is everything to them. It permeates client relationships and how the team bands together. Here are a few awesome perks they are all about:
- Work-at-home policy. Every employee works one day each week from home.
- VTO- team and individual volunteer opportunities. There is no better team building exercise than serving others in the local community.
- Casual Dress- jeans, jeans, jeans (regardless of the winter weather temp!)
- 3% 401(k) match + benefits and competitive salary ($45k-$65k starting out at this level of experience)
Commercial Insurance Account Manager role also comes with upward trajectory. The agency’s model is designed for account management to grow in the direction of marketing and Account Executive.
- Provide technical support to new producers to focusing on a vertical practice.
- Involvement with marketing initiatives.
- Middle Market focus. You’ll assume a book of business on day one; most accounts are middle market ($10k-$50k in agency revenue).