Commercial And Personal Lines Account Manager
Our client is a professional, well respected Chicago based insurance agency focused on building continuous relationships with clients. They are a relationship driven firm seeking a knowledgeable commercial insurance professional to join the agency’s select unit. In this role you will handle all policy administration, marketing and daily client communication for small accounts like BOPs and main street businesses as well as some personal lines accounts.
Small Commercial Accounts Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Provide a broad range of client services including preparing renewals, reviewing submissions and quotes, policy checking, binders and billing and responding to client inquiries and attending to all other issues related to client service as required.
- Work closely with the client service team to address escalated client service issues, Best Practices, file reviews and helping out during busy renewal periods.
- Help producers identify cross selling opportunities, coverage gaps or ways to strengthen the client-broker relationship.
Small Commercial Accounts Customer Service Representative Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; commensurate experience will be considered.
- At least two (2) years of property and casualty policy administration or client service experience.
- Active IL P&C license.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Kris Gibson, CPC – Partner, Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x456
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Kris Gibson, CPC
Originally from central Iowa, Kris lives just outside of Des Moines with his wife and son who all bleed the blue and white colors of the Indianapolis Colts. Kris loves to travel and is an avid fisherman; annually he combines his two biggest hobbies for a two-week fishing trip to Canada.