Commercial Account Manager
Little Rock, AR
Our client is an independent agency with a dynamic, professional sales and service staff that strives to offer service above their competitors. Their service department seeks a knowledgeable Commercial Account Manager with experience handling large property and casualty accounts. This role will oversee all of the service function from renewal preparation to marketing, RFPs and ongoing account maintenance. A number of the insureds you’ll work with are transportation and distribution related.
Commercial Account Manager Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary client service point of contact to the insured.
- Answer questions about coverage and pricing, create and execute the renewal cycle, coordinate all renewal marketing and create RFPs.
- Be a resource for producers and client service colleagues concerning markets, coverage issues and claims.
Commercial Account Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; commensurate experience will be considered.
- At least three (3) years of commercial insurance experience as a property and casualty Account Manager routinely handling larger middle market accounts.
- Interested in handling the service process from start to finish including gathering information, marketing and handling policy administration.
- Broad coverage proficiency in general liability, commercial auto, large property, and workers compensation.
- State insurance license.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Scott Thompson, CPC – Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x455
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Scott Thompson, CPC
Scott received his B.A. from Grandview University, and recently attained his MBA from Kaplan University. Having grown up in West Des Moines, he and his wife are thrilled to now be raising their three children close to extended family. Outside of work you’ll usually find Scott entertaining family and friends at his house (near his beloved garden) and cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes.