Saying as the Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager that you’re stepping into a unique role is an understatement.
- First, you’re filling the shoes of a founding member of this insurance agency’s practice who is retiring.
- Second, you’ll join an international insurance broker with a highly specialized niche in technology and life sciences.
- Third, your role is a critical part of expanding U.S. operations. The agency plans for incredible new business growth over the next 12-24 months making the Cincinnati location home base for a national service center that you will lead.
Critical Responsibilities (for the present): Account Management, Client Service, Account Retention, Account Rounding, Carrier Management and Industry Association Marketing.
Critical Responsibilities (for the future): Build Infrastructure, Workflow Management, Hiring, Employee Training, Efficiencies…along with continued client engagement, retention and association branding.
Skills and Experience:
- At least three (3) years of insurance agency experience as an Account Manager or Account Executive.
- Ability to wear multiple hats involving client engagement, retention, marketing and business development (cross selling, account rounding as appropriate).
- Leadership traits including training, mentoring, staff development and operations (deliverables, scalability and workflows).
- Personality traits that include resilience, enjoyment of the process, a ‘builder’ mindset, efficient and organized.