Client Engagement Manager
My client is a leading provider of world class predictive analytics solutions to the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry. They are currently looking to hire a proven client service insurance professional to work closely with customers using their software tools.
Client Engagement Manager Responsibilities
- Work closely with clients once on board making certain clients are getting the most out of the analytics tools.
- Build professional and trusting relationships with clients.
- Develop a clear understanding of client requirements, and then set and manage client’s expectations.
- Create clear, precise and properly detailed client training presentations.
- Provide feedback to company leadership regarding competitive offerings, client needs, and product development ideas.
- Interface between client and analytics team.
Client Engagement Manager Requirements
- 8+ years related experience in the property & casualty insurance industry.
- Proven experience in an interface/client service type of role.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in working with senior management.
- Superior relationship skills and personal qualities of drive, self-reliance, and creativity.
- Experience and aptitude with analytic products and solutions (not required, but a benefit).
- Experience working across all core business areas within an insurance carrier ideal.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
Who To Contact
Scot Dickerson, CPC – President(515) 987-0242 x452
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Scot Dickerson, CPC
As a managing producer Scot is very active in his consulting with CSG’s clients on technical and executive level search projects. In addition, he spearheads the company’s alternative recruitment divisions: Contract Employees Solutions and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Scot is also a current board member and past president of the National Insurance Recruiter’s Association (NIRA).
Scot is a lifelong Iowan and a graduate of Iowa State University in Ames, IA. Scot is passionate about health, wellness and fitness. Outside of work, Scot loves to travel with his family and is very involved with all of his children’s activities.