As a one-stop-shop for life and annuity insurance this organization helps financial professionals and firms run a more successful practice. They have successfully built and launched 10 top-performing indexed life products. This leading Independent Marketing Organization seeks a highly motivated, customer driven and focused employee to join operation team.
The role of the Brokerage Sales Support Consultant is to provide support to the National Vice Presidents in the growth of their life distribution through proactive sales concept, product, illustration and carrier support.
Essential Job Functions
- Support all activities to drive agent and sales production growth.
- Assist in developing new advisors while strengthening relationships with existing producers.
- Keep producers informed of market and product changes and enhancements.
- Deliver consultative product, case design and sales practice recommendations to producers.
- Provide live webinar training and support for independent agents and General
Minneapolis office location yet to be determined. This is an expansion.
Experience and qualifications we seek:
- Working knowledge of carrier websites and life and annuity illustration systems.
- At least 2 years of Life Insurance knowledge.
- Insurance sales and recruiting acumen.
- Previous experience working with independent insurance producers.
- Proven and demonstrated relationship building skills.