Brokerage Sales Leader, Workers Compensation
Our client is a nationally recognized wholesale broker that is actively building its west coast regional footprint. Through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions the firm has a growing footprint throughout Arizona, Nevada and California with eyes for continued expansion. This role, Sales Leader, will manage this region for the company’s workers compensation platform. Areas you’ll be involved in to support the vice president of the group include staff management, marketing and sales.
Brokerage Sales Leader, Workers Compensation Responsibilities:
- Help oversee the continued expansion of the company’s sales and marketing efforts.
Concentrate on improving the sales process from start to finish, identifying areas where experienced brokers can increase profitability, new business sales and account retention.
- Train and mentor junior brokers who working to earn their own codes.
- Actively build new relationships with key carrier relationships, establish areas where the company’s footprint is necessary for continued growth and serve as an important marketing representative with retail agencies.
Brokerage Sales Leader, Workers Compensation Qualifications:
- At least ten (10) years of progressive commercial insurance experience with a heavy concentration in workers compensation in the West Coast and Southwest markets. The local market knowledge as well as existing retail agency relationship in CA and AZ are critical.
- Strong marketing and sales leadership background; able to teach and develop production underwriters in the areas of agency relationship management and underwriting as well as personally solidifying the C-suite relationships with key workers compensation insurance companies and national brokerages.
- Strategic vision and strong sales acumen with an emphasis on building teams, training and developing production employees (brokers) and maintaining relationships with insurance markets.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Scot Dickerson, CPC – President(515) 987-0242 x452
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Scot Dickerson, CPC
As a managing producer Scot is very active in his consulting with CSG’s clients on technical and executive level search projects. In addition, he spearheads the company’s alternative recruitment divisions: Contract Employees Solutions and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Scot is also a current board member and past president of the National Insurance Recruiter’s Association (NIRA).
Scot is a lifelong Iowan and a graduate of Iowa State University in Ames, IA. Scot is passionate about health, wellness and fitness. Outside of work, Scot loves to travel with his family and is very involved with all of his children’s activities.