Benefits Account Executive insurance job opening. The agency is based in Austin but open to you working remotely in any part of the state. Expect some travel to Austin or on-site with clients from time to time. Group health drives this diversified agency’s portfolio; the company also has wealth management and commercial P&C divisions. The Managing Director wants you to be his partner, the second-in-command to quarterback a $1MM+ book of business.
- Required experience: Minimum of three (3) years in account management running point as the lead service person on an assigned group employee benefits book.
- Location: Remote, statewide Texas.
- Compensation: Target salary of $75k-$100k DOE.
Details on the Benefits Account Executive Responsibilities:
- 51% relationship management and 49% technical expertise. A great balance between being a steward of the organization while having a clear analysis of financial, claims and underwriting data.
- A passion for brokerage client service focusing on mid-sized groups managing 20-30 cases- planning, admin and consulting.
- Client facing; discuss benefits plan AND business strategies with clients.