Associate Account Executive, Stop Loss
Our client is an independent agency that has offices across the country and is one of the top tier brokers in the nation. They are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as an Associate Account Executive for their Stop Loss team. You will play a critical role in developing and maintaining internal and external relationships for the placement of stop loss programs and reinsurance contracts with large self-funded clients.
Associate Account Executive, Stop Loss Responsibilities
- Collect, review, and prepare data to issue to market for quotes into the stop loss programs.
- Assist with the implementation process with teams, TPAs, and stop loss carriers.
- Meet with teams to review monthly large claims, abnormal utilization results, managed care and ongoing case management opportunities.
- Assist with client/carrier issue resolution including but not limited to gray claims resolution.
- Coordinate workflow with internal team.
Associate Account Executive, Stop Loss Requirements
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in business related field or equivalent industry experience.
- 1-2 years of applicable experience in a brokerage/retail agency environment.
- TX Life/Health license required.
- Experience with self-funded medical plans and an agency management system preferred.
- Additional designations such as RHU, REBC, and CEBS preferred.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Email this Job
Who To Contact
Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU – Partner, Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x453
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU
Chris is a graduate from Northwestern College where he was a collegiate golfer, and a graduate of both the Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Program and Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute. Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children, coaching his children’s sports teams, and being actively involved in the community through church and civic engagement.