Insurance job opening in Naples. Who wouldn’t want to live in bright, beautiful and sunny southwest Florida? The insurance agency is a large company with a national footprint. They are open to applicants relocating for the position.
As Agency Service Director, Commercial Insurance, you keep the crazy world of account management organized and running like a well-oiled machine. Advocate. Mentor. Leader. You’ll be Tasked with Managing:
- Other Managers. Develop the supervisory team through training initiatives and one-on-one mentoring; methods that trickle down to the entire service staff (Account Executives, Account Managers, Assistants/CSRs and Marketing Specialists).
- Organizational Development. Operations. Process Improvement. Technology Solutions. All areas that beg the question, “How are you helping to advance the agency?”
- Productivity. What’s working and not working with the service team? Is the client’s experience positive? Key terms here- completion, accuracy, timeliness, retention, marketing and new business onboarding.
- Personnel Development. Education and goal setting with the team. Being a resident expert/technical resource for commercial coverage. Stepping in BIG TIME on escalated service issues.
Does Your Insurance Experience Matches This Role?
- First, extensive commercial insurance product knowledge is required.
- Second, insurance agency experience is a MUST.
- Third, “hands in, hands on” leadership approach. We’d love to hear what that means to you!
- Target salary: $100k-$115k range + benefits + competitive PTO.