Agency Management Support Specialist
Little Rock, AR
Our client is a large insurance agency with multi-state operations. The firm recently underwent an agency management conversion and is creating this position, Agency Management Support Specialist, to help support the continued transition and implementation. This is a dual role that will also incorporate social media development. Both sets of responsibilities are project intensive that require creativity, commercial insurance knowledge and Sagitta experience.
Agency Management Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Serve as a point of contact with the new technology platform. The agency’s client management system is Sagitta but it will also incorporate other software systems like WorkSmart. Handle the administration and troubleshooting of these programs. Can include things like workflows, data entry procedures, creating divisions, adding new users and maintaining security; essentially all technology functions related to the agency’s client management database that can be handled before involving the IT department. With significant technology issues you’ll write and report the tickets and work alongside the IT department until the matter is resolved.
- Design the agency’s communication platform. Conceptualize its social media presence (LinkedIn and Facebook); redesign elements of the website for increased functionality with employees and clients; Maintain the content of these sites. Create an agency app.
Agency Management Support Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. Experience working with Sagitta is mandatory.
- At least three (3) years of property and casualty insurance experience. It’s important that you offer understanding on the workflow processes of account management including entering and retrieving database from software systems like WorkSmart, Microsoft Office and Sagitta.
- Project management focused with involvement in social media branding initiatives or website content management.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Scott Thompson, CPC – Partner, Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x455
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Scott Thompson, CPC
Scott received his B.A. from Grandview University, and recently attained his MBA from Kaplan University. Having grown up in West Des Moines, he and his wife are thrilled to now be raising their three children close to extended family. Outside of work you’ll usually find Scott entertaining family and friends at his house (near his beloved garden) and cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes.