Agency Management Support Specialist
Little Rock, AR
Our client is a large insurance agency with multi-state operations. The firm recently underwent an agency management conversion and is creating this position, Agency Management Support Specialist, to help support the continued transition and implementation. This is a dual role that will also incorporate social media development. Both sets of responsibilities are project intensive that require creativity, commercial insurance knowledge and Sagitta experience.
Agency Management Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Serve as a point of contact with the new technology platform. The agency’s client management system is Sagitta but it will also incorporate other software systems like WorkSmart. Handle the administration and troubleshooting of these programs. Can include things like workflows, data entry procedures, creating divisions, adding new users and maintaining security; essentially all technology functions related to the agency’s client management database that can be handled before involving the IT department. With significant technology issues you’ll write and report the tickets and work alongside the IT department until the matter is resolved.
- Design the agency’s communication platform. Conceptualize its social media presence (LinkedIn and Facebook); redesign elements of the website for increased functionality with employees and clients; Maintain the content of these sites. Create an agency app.
Agency Management Support Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. Experience working with Sagitta is mandatory.
- At least three (3) years of property and casualty insurance experience. It’s important that you offer understanding on the workflow processes of account management including entering and retrieving database from software systems like WorkSmart, Microsoft Office and Sagitta.
- Project management focused with involvement in social media branding initiatives or website content management.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Email this Job
Who To Contact
Job Seekers –
Insurance Job Search Confidential & PersonalizedPremier Insurance Positions Nationwide Whether your intention is simply to be made aware of exceptional situations as they come up, or you’ve found yourself in a situation where you need to more aggressively explore opportunities, we are interested in speaking with you. Whatever your individual scenario, we will offer you the highest level of discretion and confidentiality. We’ll take the time to learn about your goals and visions along with your individual personal circumstances that must be considered in making a move. We will provide you a confidential, personalized insurance job search based on your individual search criteria. Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life. That’s why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals. We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Confidentiality & Protecting Your Privacy. Your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Resume Tips. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing Assistance. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked and a checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resignation. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter – offers. Counter – offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?