This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency in the greater Fort Lauderdale area that has experienced explosive growth in the past few years. This is a firm that strongly believes in equipping employees to be successful by surrounding them with resources, tools, and a great team. They are seeking motivated individuals to be a part of a growing team of Account Managers in their Employee Benefits division. The ideal candidate will be technically strong in group insurance, not afraid to dig into the details of a complex plan and get their hands dirty, and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
What Would Make You Successful In This Role
- Experience working with larger, complex accounts.
- Ability to interact with the C-Level in renewal meetings, complex negotiations with carriers and vendors, and multi-task at a high level.
- Looking for a long-term career move, and not just another job.
- Past experiences working within the sales/broker selection process.
- Successful experience working in one-on-one environment for enrollments and individual employee questions.
The Must-Haves For The Right Person
- State Life and Health License
- Professional designations (such as RHU, REBC, CEBS) a huge plus.
- Strong financial skills and ability to run deep analysis/trends.