If you are looking for a stable working environment where they care about their employees and customers alike, take pride in building careers for long term employees, and always do the right thing, this independent agency could be the place for you. They are seeking a candidate who has in-depth technical knowledge of commercial lines Property and Casualty coverages and principles, but who is also interested in continuing their education and pushing themselves on a daily basis. As they grow their customer base, they desire employees who want to grow professionally as well.
To Be Successful In This Role You Must:
- Be proactive in gathering and formatting client renewal information and exposure documents.
- Run point in existing accounts for all daily service needs.
- Stay on top of trends with insurance companies for new products, services, use of technology and underwriting appetites.
- Be incredibly organized and detail oriented.
Account Manager - Commercial Lines Requirements
- Previous insurance industry experience necessary, with retail agency exposure preferred.
- Experience in the following risk categories critical - Management Liability, Cyber, D&O, EPLI, Professional Liability.
- State P&C license.
- Additional professional designations (CIC, CISR, ARM, etc.) a plus.