If you are looking for a stable working environment where they care about their employees and customers alike, take pride in building careers for long term employees, and always do the right thing, this independent agency could be the place for you. They are seeking a candidate who has in-depth technical knowledge of commercial lines Property and Casualty coverages and principles, but who is also interested in continuing their education and pushing themselves on a daily basis. As they grow their customer base, they desire employees who want to grow professionally as well.
To Be Successful In This Role You Must:
- Understand the diverse needs and risks of large, complex accounts that have high expectations that their insurance team is filled with subject matter expertise.
- Coordinate marketing strategies and selection for new and renewal business and maintain communication with the account team during the entire marketing process to protect current business and secure new business.
- Be adept at developing and maintaining trusted relationships with carriers and vendors at a strategic level.
- Stay on top of trends with insurance companies for new products, services, use of technology and underwriting appetites.
- Be incredibly organized and detail oriented.
Account Executive - Commercial Lines Requirements
- Previous insurance industry experience necessary, with retail agency exposure preferred.
- Risk analytics experience strongly preferred.
- Additional professional designations (CIC, CISR, ARM, etc.) a plus.