A few weeks ago I blogged about a Benefits Account Manager opening that an agency had been trying to fill for ten months. Sometimes we get so far down the mud hole we can’t see a way to climb out. On that note, I ran a Mud Run once. There’s nothing quite like running a mile in shoes that feel like bricks full of sand, mud and water ----------------------------------------->
Insurance Job Search Confidential & Personalized
Premier Insurance Positions Nationwide
Whether your intention is simply to be made aware of exceptional situations as they come up, or you’ve found yourself in a situation where you need to more aggressively explore opportunities, we are interested in speaking with you.
Whatever your individual scenario, we will offer you the highest level of discretion and confidentiality. We’ll take the time to learn about your goals and visions along with your individual personal circumstances that must be considered in making a move. We will provide you a confidential, personalized insurance job search based on your individual search criteria.
Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life. That’s why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals.
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Confidentiality & Protecting Your Privacy. Your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Resume Tips. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing Assistance. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked and a checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resignation. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter – offers. Counter – offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
Our Role in Helping you Find the Perfect Position in the Insurance Industry
Our role is to ensure “best fit” matches for you. Therefore, we will need to be educated on your insurance career expectations, career history and factors that you will take into consideration in evaluating opportunities. Your correspondence will be kept strictly confidential. It is our policy to discuss job opportunities with any candidate before presentation is made to a client. Resumes are not submitted to a client until we have the candidates’ permission to do so. The confidentiality of your search is completely respected and protected by our staff.
We believe in relationship building. If you locate a position through your own networking efforts or another source, we want to hear about your “success story”. In addition, because we will likely check in with you from time to time in the future, we appreciate candidates keeping us informed of address, phone and email changes.